Sunday, March 6, 2016

Wax Museum a Great Success!

Dear Families,

I am so proud of the outstanding job that the third graders did with the Wax Museum.  The costumes were magnificent and EVERYONE knew their speeches.  It was a lot of hard work to stand and give the speeches over and over.  Everyone got very hot and tired, but they hung in there and did a fantastic job.   Here are a few highlights from the event!

Rosa Parks, Rosa Parks and Rosa Parks

Ruby Bridges standing with Rosa, Rosa and Rosa!

Harriet Beecher Stowe with Ruby Bridges

The 16th and 44th President Standing Together!

George Washington Carver

Sojourner Truth

Sojourner Truth and Lincoln meeting once again!

Jackie Robinson times 2!

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

How many times do I need to give this speech?

This mustache is hot!

I am important because.....

This is hard work!


"Some people think I was tired..."

Rosa with a huge smile!

What a lady!

"I helped start the Montgomery bus boycotts..."

President Obama
 Look, I finally got a picture of Phoenix smiling!
Conferences This Week:
I look forward to seeing everyone for your child's Student Led Conference.  Please be sure your third grader comes with you.  They will be leading the conference.  If you were unable to make it to school for the Wax Museum, I have all of the third graders on video tape.  I will share the video with you at your child's conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment